Monday, June 18, 2012

Envelope Seal

Since I am on leave, I have take advantage of it....

Papalapit na date namen, at hindi pa kame nakakapag print ng invitation. Ok target date: Starting June 23 every weekends including Sunday we should finish printing on or before the 3rd week of July and Delivery for the invites humm.... last week of July? Kaya to! I am aiming to finish at least all / most of the important DIY before August para relax ako for the whole month of August to September.

So, here's my DRAFT (waiting for my h2b approval) for the envelope seal. I am hoping to find a metallic yellow board for it, kung wala ako makita ito yung design.


Then with a black ribbon... (wala pa ako nakikita...whaaa) to wrap our envelop then all done! Ay shucks di pa pala.... I still need to find a calligrapher to write the names on the envelope. My dad, dont like the idea of a sticker.... ohh well.....  I hope my tita's engineer can help me with it. hehehehe  crossing my fingers.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment