Saturday, June 23, 2012

The SHOES

YEEEEY!! Super happy my shoes are here! A very good friend from Singapore did all the shoe hunting for me. Since Yellow shoes are so limited here, plus with the challenge in my size (size 4 hahaha).

I never thought Singapore is a haven for yellow shoes. She found a lot of it, i fell in love with two of them, one has this super high heel, I think about 3 inches or more and a snake skin-ish design yellow and black. and this one, about 1.5 to 2 inches heels, all yellow, and with a super cute design at the bottom of the shoes w/c came as a surprise for me because she did not tell me / show me that. hehehehe Super love it!

So here's my perfect shoes for the perfect event.....

Perfect fit! This is the smallest size already I am so happy it fits so right!

tadaaaa.....

So cute!!! pang wedding talaga. hihihi

the heels! parang 1 inch lang ata ito eh hehehe just right for my injured ankle

stars....

No comments:

Post a Comment