Sunday, June 17, 2012

Prenup

We got our prenup photo!!! yeey.... Now I feel I need to have another prenup hahahaha. I can see now na hindi ako pwede mg model because I cannot pose! We have concepts but hindi namen nagawa kasi nahihiya pa kame mg popose.... I also think that a stylist in a prenup session is a good call. But since we are in a tight budget, ok na ito! So here are some of our pictures. Raw pictures yan kaya hindi ko pa na eedit yan hehehehe.. will post yung maayos soon.... may makulit lang akong kaibigan na nghihintay nito eh hahahaha

Limelight photography team are very nice and helpful with our poses. lalo na yung makeup artist ko si Ericka.

Location: North Fairview Subdivision
Time: 8am to 12nn






















1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I'm also planning for my wedding. ^ ^,

    Hope you can check out my blog too.

    Thanks for your posts.


    http://debbieannecastro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete