Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bridal Gown

There are a lot of style/design to choose from. I admit that I am not a normal girly-girly soon-to-be-bride who dreamt of their wedding dress when they where young. 


But one thing is for sure, I WILL NOT CHANGE MY SELF JUST TO FIT INTO THE GOWN. The gown should fit me and should accentuate my natural beauty (NAKS!)


Thanks to my super idol, super twins Stacy and Danah, because of them I am loving every curve, bump, imperfection/s of my body. To learn more about these amazing twins... they are my idols and masters visit their blog: http://www.theplumpinay.com/.  


So the key points that I want: 
1. I like the corset back style. So that if I gain or lose some weight the aesthetic of the dress still the same. hehehe 
2. Aline cut. I dont know, I took the quiz from the knot.com to what kind of wedding dress that best suit my personality and the result is that Aline cut is best for me. hahahaha.... well, aline cut it is. But when I search for an Aline wedding dress, I finally loving the cut. I think it is comfortable to wear it. Kaya pa naman ng powers ko kung natapilok hindi kita hahahaha.
3. Off-shoulder-ish. I want the gown of Belle in the Beauty and the Beast, the yellow ball gown. the strap falls in the shoulder, that hides my underarm. Ok aminado ako, hindi kagandahan ang kilikili ko...hihihi


So here are the gowns I like:


I love the back and the bead works.


I love the style of the front and the bead works to the back. Yes! the corset back... wieee...



 I like how the strap falls to the shoulders and the back corset.




This one I think is very complicated design. I just like the ruffles and lace here.


This is the effect I would want to have. 



                          
Just look at the strap! the lace is so beautiful in the arms.... 




I like the belt here. 


Everything in this dress I like... front details and the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment