|Pina-Organza gown. I am loving this too. hehehe|
|too much bead works....but its pretty|
|by: Ate Che of Cherick Bridal Gown and Accessories|
|Im liking this gown just change the brown belt to black. hehehe|
|With Tita Chit|
Advice before going to tutuban for bridal gown hunting.
1. Bring a picture of the gown you want. This is my major mistake. The rate of the gown will depend on the design, bead works and type of cloth you want.
2. Bring camera. Some allow you to take picture/s of the gown you like.... I have one gown there that I fell in love with, but they dont allow me to take picture of it. Worst! they dont even have calling card nor email for me to contact them. Sungit pa nila!
3. RELAX! Most of the people there are unprofessional. Expect that they are not accommodating, masungit at parang hindi nakikinig sayo. hehehehe.....
4. Bring notebook. since most of them do not have calling cards, you can write their contact details (if they do have) to your notebook.
What I dont like there:
1. Traffic! it is expected naman...
2. All of them have P1,000++ charge if they are going to your place to do measurements for you and the entourage.
3. All follow up fittings will be in their store.... in short... SA TUTUBAN!
4. They are not going to your wedding day to help you dress up. =(
But with all these negative, I think I want to get my bridal gown there. It cost far lesser than the designer here in Manila (yung mga nakikita ko lang sa mga wedding fair) So for now I will be searching the world wide web for the sample design of the gown I want at least like.