Sunday, October 14, 2012

REVIEW: Limelight Digital Photography and Videography

PROS:
  • Jeannette and Russel are super friendly and professional. They are easy to talked to and flexible with my demand/s or request/s.
  • The team are so nice I feel so relaxed posing for them. 
  • The Guestbook: I LOVE IT! It is printed beautifully... so beautiful, I did not allow my guest to write on it hahahaha.....
  • Rates: reasonable
  • Quality of the pictures: Average to Pro. Dont take me wrong the photos are very good but not that super-wow-factor-pano-nila-nagawa-yun-shot thing. hehehehe
  • Same day Video : most of our guest love it! we love it... the transition of the video to our music are just right. 
CONS:
  •  In the prenup, I did not get the effect/s or idea that I wanted. although my fault that I did not direct them what to do or not....I just give them my idea and I want to see how they will execute it. It turns out that it is a so so prenup photo-ops. 
  • Most of them are wearing jeans and rubber shoes. I am expecting that at least they should wear slacks or uniform colored shirts.
  • Upon delivering the final product:
    • Main album and 2 parent album : quality it is very good. 
    • Framed picture : not good. The picture is over exposed and washed out. 
    • DVD / usb video : average. The editing of the final video is not that we imagine. (because the same day video they did was superb!)
    • Service : FAIL. it took us months of transaction/s just to have a working copy of our video. They've send us 3x of dvds but none of them work to any video player and software. Either one part do not have sounds, not playing or the audio is distorted. Making follow ups on them is a pain, I need to talk to jeannette directly just to make our transaction work. Finally to resolve our video copy problem, they send me a USB free of charge.
OVERALL VERDICT: 

The team are OK during the event. They are friendly, easy to talk to... they are alright. Professionally, not that much they are casual. 

Would I recommend them: If your event or you live in Batangas... yes. So that it is a lot easier for you to go to their office if there are problem/s and directly talk to them. Hence, if you are in Metro Manila (like me)... NO waiting for their response may it be in email or text is a pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment