Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pamamanhikan

April 15, 2012
3:00pm

My family and my relatives are there in my house. note to that MY RELATIVES... I mean both sides pa are there. My Tita and cousin from my father side do most of the preparations of the house. Set the table, clean the common bathroom, bring most of the utensils that we will be using (no plastics cups/spoon and forks and paper plates) they all did that in just 30mins after lunch. whheewww..... mas na stress at kinabahan lalo ako dahil dun.
Now I can see where I get my uber perfectionist and OA planning attitude. hehehehe....

So Bubu's family arrived, the mood is very festive. They also bring more food! yumm.... my poor fiance was forced to do the traditional speech. Something goes like this "Hinihingi ko po kamay ni Tin para ayain ko po siya mgpakasal" stuff hehehehe.... well it goes well naman. My mom tour my Soon-to-be-mother-in-law and my soon-to-be-tita-in-law (yes he is with his relatives as well hehehehe) all over the house and even show them my messy room.... m(_ _)m

Yes it was not a traditional way of pamamanhikan but it serves its purpose, to get to know both side of the family. And besides everything about the wedding is finalized buwahahahaha.... I am happy to report that there is (hopefully) no conflict on both side.

We are both lucky to have a supportive, loving family. Now I have 2 dads, 2moms and lots and lots of relatives... wieee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment