Wednesday, October 30, 2013

REVIEW: Bella Ibarra

PROS:

  • Their food are delicious. 
  • The venue are ok for guest of 150s++ not that crowded. 
  • Sounds and lights are good
  • The couch and backdrop where we did our photo ops with each tables are ok
  • Cake yummy!
  • The presidential table look fine
  • Courtesy room, very clean and beautiful. A place where we can retouch and eat. I wish my hubby and I ate there first before entering hehehehe... we barely touch our food there... sayang masarap pa naman. 
  • My hubby love the sparkling wine. 
CONS:
  • Flower settings in each table/s are so so. It is not like what I choose / told them I want it to be. 
  • Their waiters: FAIL!!
    • Some of our principal sponsors gifts lost (yes I blame the waiter/s)
    • It is good that they help our guest to their vehicle....but asked for a TIP on every ninongs/ninangs there. KAPAL NAMAN NG MUKHA NYO. (this is according to our guest)
    • Not only that... they even asked for a tip from my dad and to my hubby's father... naman!!!! (according to our fathers)
    •  Left over foods.... it is difficult to understand that there are no leftover food. 
    • They did not assist our guest to fall in line to the other part of the buffet. It turns out that one side of the buffet table are untouched. But they said that there are no leftover foods.
OVERALL VERDICT:
Sayang masarap pa naman food nila...pero NAAAHHH...

Would I recommend them: HECK NO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment