Wednesday, October 30, 2013

REVIEW: M Events

PROS:
  • Grace is friendly, casual at the same time professional. I love her, she replies immediately and direct to the point and when there are topics that is not clear over our text she called me right away. She also do followups and reminds me with my task. 
  • Team: they are very professional. friendly and divided with specific task during the event. One stayed with me all the time, one is with my hubby, the others are in the reception and others are in the church...The way they divide the task i love it. 
  • They came in our hotel ahead of time.
CONS: 
  • Had a conflict with some suppliers with their food in the reception, w/c I think if other suppliers was informed about it there should be no problem. 
OVERALL VERDICT:
They are great. 

Would I recommend them :  YES

No comments:

Post a Comment