Friday, August 3, 2012

1 Month to go

nyaaaaahhhhaaaa... 1 month to go. I still feel there's a lot need to be done...

deliver invitation/s
gown/s fitting for my female entourage, moms and flower girls
the barongs for my dad and fiance is not yet done
shopping for fiance's shoes, belt, camiso chino
shopping for other stuffs need for the reception games

hoomaygassh.... kaya ko ito! I am so thank full of my coordinator she is very very helpful really a coordinator is a brides bestfriend during this panic days/months

since our finance is getting low already i decided to sell my camera. Yes my canon sx30 is cam, huhuhu...
I love my cam... it looks like a dslr but it is not hehehehe... what i love about it is the ZOOM! I enjoy taking pictures of the moon, bats (hahaha yes bats... during my 100 island summer vacation last 2011. we are on the boat the bats are on top of the mountain and i got a perfect shot of them with videos!!) but still it is a point and shoot cam, I got bored with the limited specs/features of it.

my fiance and I think it is also wise to sell it as well because having 2 big camera during an event is not convenient...he already got a 550d (soon i can play with it buwahahahaha) so we are thinking of buying a mirrorless camera! as of the moment almost all brands (most) have their mirrorless model except for CANON! WHHYYY?!?!?!

it is a blessing in disguise, i guess i have to wait for the canon's mirrorless camera...hehehehe...

one problem at a time...

first get over and done with this wedding hullabaloo...

No comments:

Post a Comment