Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pocket envelopes

For our invitation, me and my dad help me finish my envelopes in 2 days!!!
I am so happy with the result!

Now here is a guide on how to create this envelope.


I bought the paper from Star Paper Corporation ( http://www.starpaper.com.ph/) you can choose from their number of paper there. 

They have several kinds of papers and colors to choose from. I found a 2 tone board type of paper, but they dont have a stock of it. 

Our next favorite is this red metallic board. Minimum of 15 sheets so that they can cut the sheet for you (A4 or Legal size), but I ask them if they can cut it like this:


15 board red metallic sheets = 117 envelope. 

I also bought another 15 sheets of the same color but a little soft compare to the board paper for my pockets. 15 sheets = 135 Legal size envelope. 

for the pockets: 
in 1 legal size sheet you can make 3 pockets. like this one:


fold the sides and bottom part like this


then glue the folded part of the pocket to your envelope. Finish product: 

tadaaaa!!!!

I only use 39 sheets, so the rest of the red metallic sheet I will use it for my missalette cover. yeey!

Paper (board and paper) - Php 1,500
Glue (National bookstore) -           14.75 (deli Water Glue) 
**surprisingly malakas ang kapit nitong glue na ito ah and the paper does not wrinkled.**

TOTAL COST for envelope onlye: Php 1,514.75. :) not bad eh... hehehehe

Super duper thank you to my dad! He do all the cutting and pasting of the pockets to the envelope, I just did the folding part hehehehe.... Love you dad!

3 comments:

  1. nice sis! ang tyaga mo mag DIY. hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi.... thanks... para makatipid lang kame. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwede po malaman ano po size ng envelope and kayo po ba ang nagfold niyan? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete