Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blue Garden

Contact Person: Armie
Website: http://thebluegardens.blogspot.com/
              http://bluegardens.multiply.com/

The first and might be the last reception ocular visit. We got almost everything with their package which we love.

What we like here:

1. One event per day. So parking lots are available for our use only.
2. Complete package.... I mean almost complete. I just need Ring, invitations and Attire
3. Beautiful comfort room! yes! CR!!! Comfort room is my priority in looking for a good reception. I dont want my guest to feel uncomfortable with the CR during the reception. It is has air condition. wieee....
4. I have a choice of a indoor and outdoor reception area. The indoor area is enclosed and air conditioned but it has a low ceiling. For outdoor area, it is very well ventilated, but it has limited electric fan/s it may be humid and uncomfortable during summer days.
5. We get to try all of their 5 caterer food! We can also get to witness how their in house suppliers work during the actual event.

What I dont like:

1. The CR in the indoor reception. too small, and only has 1 cubicle
2. The indoor reception area are limited with changes. It is what it is.
3. Since we can go back to see how their in-house suppliers work during the actual event, it gives me the feeling that during the event is not secured. I dont know who are these people roaming around during my event.
4. My initial impression to their personnel is unprofessional. She did not introduce herself when we meet, nor asked for our names. She said that she can email the packages and everything I need by Saturday, but I receive the email last Monday yet it is not complete. I called their office last Monday (January 9, 2012) and told them my concern/s and ask if Armie (the one we talked last Saturday) can call me, gave them my cellphone number, but she did not called.

Above anything else when I am looking for a supplier is their professionalism, doing what they told me to do, and keeping on time.

The Reception Area

The Chateau (indoor reception area)

For the bride and groom table

Floor area (beautiful isnt it?)



Ladies room in the Chateau 

First Floor for the Chateau. This is where the caterer will be place.

Going up to the reception area

Caterer Area for the Outdoor Reception. Garden Area


The Garden Area





Waiting area

Ladies room for the Garden Area. with air-condition, 3 cubicle, beautiful and clean. 

Part of the caterer area for the garden area




Indoor parking space. 10 parking slots only. But they have a huge parking lot guarded near by.



For the photobooth in the Garden Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment